Berry Bros & Rudd creates case of wine offer to raise funds for NHS
Berry Bros & Rudd is launching a special mixed case of wine designed to raise funds for the NHS Charities Together Covid-19 Urgent Appeal. For every case sold the retailer will donate £25 to the appeal.
The Case for our Carers is available for £200 and includes free delivery.
The retailer said: “For the whites we have chosen a superb white Burgundy from Olivier Merlin, a rich yet refreshing Gavi from Roberto Sarotto and an aromatic Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc from our friends at Dog Point.
“Reds come in the form of Claret – a 2016 from St Emilion from the team at Fonbel and La Nerthe’s exquisite Cotes du Rhone. Last but not least is Palacios Remondo’s supremely juicy La Montesa Rioja.”
The case contains two bottles of each of the following wines:
• 2017 Macon La Roche-Vineuse, Olivier Merlin, Burgundy
• 2018 Gavi di Gavi, Bric Sassi, Roberto Sarotto, Piedmont, Italy
• 2019 Dog Point, Sauvignon Blanc , Marlborough, New Zealand
• 2016 Berry Bros & Rudd St Emilion by Chateau de Fonbel, Bordeaux
• 2018 Les Cassagnes de la Nerthe, Cotes du Rhone Villages, Chateau la Nerthe, Rhone
• 2015 La Montesa, Crianza, Palacios Remondo, Rioja, Spain
Berry Bros said customers will save £24.50 on the normal retail price for the case.