Entries are open for the 2021 Drinks Retailing Awards
Entries are now open for the independent categories of the Drinks Retailing Awards 2021.
It’s been a tough year for everyone in business but we're still excited to celebrate the great success stories of the cream of the UK’s off-trade shops before, during and after lockdown.
Entries are open until Monday, August 3, with new categories for the best single promotion by an independent and the canniest use of social media, joining some old favourites.
Jake Doherty, manager of Bath Rd Beers in Cheltenham (pictured on the night), winner of the 2020 Independent Beer Retailer of the Year award, said the competition had benefited the business in the form of increased support from suppliers, customers and the local media.
“I would recommend it hugely,” he said. “For a minimal expenditure of time and effort I think the publicity generated, the recognition and the satisfaction of winning, or even just being nominated, is absolutely worth it.”
The full list of categories is as follows:
- Independent Cider Retailer of the Year
- Independent Beer Retailer of the Year
- Independent Wine Retailer of the Year
- Independent Spirits Retailer of the Year
- Independent Drinks Retailer of the Year
- Convenience Store of the Year
- Regional Chain of the Year
- Hybrid Retailer of the Year
- Luxury Retailer of the Year
- Best Use of Social Media of the Year
- Best Independent Retailer Promotion
- Newcomer of the Year
Enter now at drinksretailingawards.co.uk